Overpass - Debut UK Headline Tour & SingleNews
Ascending Midlands indie outfit Overpass preview their forthcoming debut UK headline tour with the release of a brand new single, ‘Changes'.
Overpass have built their dedicated fanbase upon a steady stream of praised support slots and seated shows throughout the past twelve months. Playing their first restriction free show to a packed out hometown crowd at Dead Wax, Birmingham; 2021 has seen the band join Lottery Winners & The Snuts on the live scene, setting them up for their very own debut headline tour this coming December.
Signifying a shift in sound for the band, Overpass today share the new single ‘Changes'. A fast-paced, guitar driven cut, it follows the 2020 debut single ‘One Night Lover' and subsequent releases ‘Otherside Of Midnight' and ‘Stop The Clock'.
The new single pairs the band's youthful energy and boundless drive with a clear knack for anthemic songwriting. Overpass' formidable live energy translates effortlessly into their studio recordings as they learn how to move through stages of transition and change in both themselves, and the relationships which surround them - as the band themselves explain:
"It's a song about how nothing in life is permanent, no matter how hard you try to make it last. It focuses on the fact that you'll have to question yourself on whether the ideals you live with are actually right with you."
With a run of singles in the works for the coming months, the band's upcoming live shows in Sheffield, Manchester, London and Bristol prime the remainder of 2021 as a chance for Overpass to build on the thriving support already established in the Midlands. Setting their sights further afield, they look set to enter 2022 energised, enthused and ready to establish themselves as a key name amongst the rising indie scene.
- Thursday 4th November - Worcester - Drummonds - (w/ Word Of Mouth)
- Friday 5th November - Liverpool - Jacaranda
- Saturday 13th November - Coventry - Kasbah
- Sunday 5th December - Sheffield - Sidney & Matilda
- Monday 6th December - Leeds - Oporto
- Tuesday 7th December - Glasgow - The Poetry Club
- Wednesday 8th December - Manchester - Gullivers
- Thursday 9th December - Nottingham - The Chameleon
- Friday 11th December - Birmingham - Sonic Wave
- Wednesday 15th December - Cardiff - The Moon
- Thursday 16th December - Bristol - Crofters Rights
- Friday 17th December - Southampton - The Joiners
- Sunday 19th December - London - The Grace
- Monday 20th December - Brighton - Hope & Ruin