Nouvelle Vague - 15 years Anniversary TourNews
AGMP presents NOUVELLE VAGUE, 15 years Anniversary Tour.
Bossa Nova = Nouvelle Vague = New Wave. This transliteration was the starting point for Marc Collin and Olivier Libaux's unique project, which, by appropriating the punk and post-punk cannon and running it through the Bossa Nova filter, reinvented the cover band genre, revealing new and brilliant talents along the way: Camille, Phoebe Killdeer, Nadeah, Mélanie Pain, and Liset Alea.
The group's first two albums, 'Nouvelle Vague' (2004) and 'Bande A Part' (2006) defined their unique sound with Bossa versions of New Wave Classics. Their third album 'NV3' (2009) featured collaborations with Depeche Mode's Martin Gore, Ian McCullouch from Echo and the Bunnymen, Terry Hall from The Specials, Barry Adamson, The Saints & Minimal Compact.
Nouvelle Vague are Marc Collin, Olivier Libaux, Mélanie Pain, Elodie Frégé, and Liset Alea.
15 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TOUR
- 9th - Grand Central Hall, Liverpool
- 10th - Dancehouse, Manchester
- 11th - The Boiler Shop, Newcastle
- 13th - City Varieties, Leeds
- 14th - Glee Club, Birmingham
- 15th - Sugarmill, Stoke
- 16th - The Level, Nottingham
- 17th - Thekla, Bristol
- 19th - Portland House, Cardiff
- 20th - Union Chapel. London
- 22nd - Junction, Cambridge
- 23rd - Chalk, Brighton
- 24th - Harpenden Public Halls, Harpenden
- 25th - Butterworth Hall, Warwick Arts Centre
- 27th - Arts Centre, Colchester
- 28th - Phoenix, Exeter
- 29th - Guildhall, Gloucester
- 30th - The Brook, Southampton
- 31st - Dorking Halls, Dorking
- 2nd - Epic Studios, Norwich
- 4th - Liquid Room, Edinburgh
- 5th - Lemon Tree, Aberdeen
- 6th - Oran Mor, Glasgow